Correcting a Posted Disbursement Sheet

Last modified


From time to time, you may need to make an adjustment to details recorded on a Disbursement Sheet. How you make that adjustment depends upon where the Disbursement Sheet sits in the billing process. However, you can only make the adjustment to the Disbursement Sheet if you have the access permission to do so.


If the time period is closed or any of the transactions have been billed, you cannot adjust the Disbursement Sheet. Instead, you need to reverse it by following Reversing a bill.

Correct a Posted Disbursement Sheet

  1. Open the Disbursement Sheet you want to correct.
    The Disbursement Sheet appears.

  2. Click the Correction button Correction button beside the Entry Status box to allow you to make corrections.

  3. Enter the changes you want to make.

  4. Click the Correction button Correction button again.

  5. Click OK to save and close the Disbursement Sheet


Page statistics
468 view(s) and 4 edit(s)
Social share
Share this page?


CCH Practice Management




 | Cookie Policy | Copyright | Privacy Policy Terms of Use | Contact Us |