Unallocating an unallocated receipt with incorrect tax level

Last updated:


    If an error was made in the tax rate for entry of an unallocated cash receipt, you can reallocate the receipt and correct the tax level.

    Unallocate an unallocated receipt with an incorrect tax level

    1. From the main menu, select Bookkeeping > Cash Posting > Sales Ledger Receipts.
      from the Client > Assignment window, click Sales Ledger.

    2. In the Sales Ledger window, select the Show Zero check box.

    3. Select the receipt that was incorrectly allocated.

    4. Click Unallocate.
      The Tax on Unallocated Cash window appears.

    5. Select the correct tax level and click OK.
      The unallocated receipt now shows the correct tax level.