Know How

Last modified


You can use this to claim Capital Allowances on Know How acquired on or before 31 March 2002.

Claiming relief

This is located at Trading Income>Trade name>Capital Allowances>Other>Know - How

  1. The data entries are self explanatory.
  2. The Tax written down value brought forward is a manual entry for the first AP.  In subsequent APs it is taken from the Tax written down value carried forward from the previous AP.  If any amendment is required then use the Tax written down value brought forward override.




Page statistics
97 view(s) and 2 edit(s)
Social share
Share this page?


CCH Corporation Tax




 | Cookie Policy | Copyright | Privacy Policy Terms of Use | Contact Us |