Table of contents
Choose the type of scan you want to perform. Under Scan on the Task Bar select whether you are scanning Multiple Documents (imports each scanned sheet or selected file as an individual document) or a Single Document (treats all sheets or selected file as part of one document).
- If you are using a scanner place any papers in the scanner feed tray and click New Scan under Scan on the Task Bar.
If you are importing files that have already been scanned click New Scan under Scan on the Task Bar. This will open a window to locate and select any files that you want to import.
Note: The first time you click New Scan the Scanner Settings window appears for you to specify the default settings for the scanner. See Scanner Settings for further details on setting up the scanner.
- Thumbnails of the scanned or imported documents will appear in the thumbnail pane next to the Task Bar.
TIP: You can also click Scanner Settings on the Task Bar to access the Scanner Settings window.
- Scanner Settings
- Adding Documents
- Splitting Documents
- Combining Documents
- The Merge Pages option (under Review All on the Task Bar) allows you to move pages from one or more documents into another.
- Using the Review Document Options
- Under Review Document on the Task Bar there are several options that allow you to manipulate the documents displayed. These options range from changing the orientation to splitting documents.