Table of contents

Learn more about page titles
Interest from UK Unit Trusts

Last modified
Table of contents

Use the Interest from UK Unit Trust tab to enter details of your dividends and tax credits that appear on your vouchers.

You should provide the details of interest distributions from the following:

  • Companies

  • UK authorised unit trusts

  • Open-ended investment companies (OEICs),

  • Interest on government stocks (gilts)

  • Interest on other loan stocks

  • Loans to companies

However, you do not need to provide details of amounts under equalisation as this is not subject to tax.


Page statistics
51 view(s) and 1 edit(s)
Social share
Share this page?


CCH Personal Tax




 | Cookie Policy | Copyright | Privacy Policy Terms of Use | Contact Us |