Last modified


In the event that you have paid too much tax, you can reclaim the over payment using the Repayment claim section of the tax return. This section allows you to do the following:

  • Nominate a charity to receive either part or full payment

  • Receive the entire amount owed

  • Transfer the repayment to a nominee account

Note: If the amount of tax owed to you is small (under £10), then you should not reclaim this amount due to the administrative costs.  Normally, this over payment is deferred to your next tax bill.

Topics in this Section

Page statistics
55 view(s) and 1 edit(s)
Social share
Share this page?


CCH Personal Tax




 | Cookie Policy | Copyright | Privacy Policy Terms of Use | Contact Us |