This section explains the functions available within the Profit & Loss panel in the left hand Task Bar.
The Profit & Loss panel contains 5 tasks/functions in the form of hyperlinks:
- Insert (Remove) P&L
- This allows you to Insert a Profit & Loss account into a period of account.
- Remove P&L will appear when a Profit & Loss has been inserted.
- Load P&L template
- This allows you to load a previously created Profit & Loss template.
- Save P&L Template
- This function allows you to save a Profit & Loss template for use with other client Tax Returns.
- Enable (Disable) P&L tagging
- This function enables the iXBRL tagging facility present within CCH Corporation Tax.
- Disable P&L tagging option will only be seen once Enable P&L tagging has been selected.
- Delete all P&L tags
- This link allows you to delete all Profit & Loss tags applied.