You can add existing documents to a non-contact library from the Global Document Centre.
Click Add Document under CCH Document on the Task Bar.
The Add Documents window will open.
Click the button (or press the F10 key) and select the document(s) that you want to add.
Depending on the defaults that are set for your system some fields will be automatically populated. If there are any mandatory fields (File Name, Type) not completed this will be highlighted. When all relevant fields have been completed click OK.
- Find Page and Window
- The Find page is displayed when you click one of the following buttons in the main toolbar: Contacts Clients Employees
- Adding documents
- Before you can add documents your system administrator should have completed all required tasks to configure CCH Document Management for your organization. Contact your system administrator if a warning message appears when you try to add a document.
- The Add Document window
- Depending on where you access the Add Documents window from the options will vary slightly. Details of the options on the window are detailed here.
- Add Document for Client, Supplier or Contact
- You can add existing documents to a Client, Supplier, or Contact either from within the individual record, or from any of the Find windows. If you are in one of the Find windows you need to select the relevant contact by ticking the selection checkbox.