The submission will be validated before the IRMark can be created. This means the submission will be reviewed and compared with the documents and rules provided by HMRC.
Pre validation messages
Once the relevant documents have been selected and attached to the submission the submission needs to be pre validated to ensure that there are no errors in the submission.
- Click on Pre-validate CT600
- Any errors encountered will be displayed in the panel.
- Resolve all of the errors that are presented.
- Go back into Online filing and click on the Pre-validate the CT600 hyperlink again
- A Test in live submission will be carried out automatically if no pre validation failures are encountered. A Test-in-Live submission submits a test submission to HMRC which is not actually recorded as being received by HMRC.
- A successful submission is indicated by the creation of an IRMark and a success response will be seen in the panel at the foot of this window.
- If the Test-in-Live submission encountered errors you will need to resolve the failures before being able to submit a live submission to HMRC.
- You can take the following actions:
- Perform another Test-In-Live submission.
- Tax return approved. Submit to HMRC
- View the CT600 XML
- View the PDF Tax Return and supplementary pages
- Print documents for client
- Email documents to client
- Select the documents you wish to send to your client. The documents will be bundled together into a zip file and attached to a draft email.
- The email To field will show the email address currently held on file where applicable.
- Publish documents to CCH Document Management
- Publish documents to CCH Portal
- Cancel this IRMark and generate a new one
- No action at this time. close the window
You will be returned to this window the next time you access the submission if no action is taken.
- Following a successful Test-in-live submission you can proceed to submitting the live submission to HMRC.
Data has changed during creation
A message Data has changed may appear when accessing the online filing area for a given accounting period. This can occur when a Test-in-Live submission has been made and before the final submission of the Return is made information within the original submission has changed.
The changes are highlighted and can be easily reviewed before deciding to ignore the changes or restart the submission creation. Please see Data has changed - Review Changes for detailed Help.