You can create and add a new participator and select an existing participator.
Add a participator
To create a participator in the CT600A window:
- In the summary table area, click in the Name of participator or associate field.
- In the next window either:
- Enter the name of the participator in the name field
- Select the participator
- You can then either:
- Add another participator
- Enter loan transactions
- Click OK to close the window.
Create another Participator
To create another participator either:
- In the Detail data entry window, click the arrow button to the right of the Name of Participator field.
- Click OK to close this window and return to the Summary table and then click in the Name of Participator or associate field.
Deleting a Participator
To delete a Participator
- Highlight the Participator in the CT600A window
- Select the Delete key on the keyboard
Deleting the Participator will delete all associated loan transactions for the Participator as well as the Participator.