You can create complex CGT Calculations in CCH Corporation Tax. The software lets you provide an analysis of the acquisition costs, enhancement costs, disposal costs and disposal proceeds.
Enter details for a detailed CGT computation
- On the main menu, click Capital disposals > Capital Disposals - AP.
- Click the Description and enter the summary disposal details.
- From the Type list, select Asset Detailed.
- Click [Ctrl] + [Click mouse] in Description to access the Capital Disposals analysis window.
- Click the Description and enter a description of the transaction.
- Click the Transaction type and select the Option required.
- Click the Date and the enter the date of the transaction type chosen.
- Click the Amount and enter the value.
Replicate the steps from 5 to 8 as necessary to complete the computation.
Full Indexation is shown in the analysis but this is then automatically restricted in accordance with HMRC rules to prevent indexation creating or enhancing a capital loss.