You can report details of the dividends / distributions received by a company during a Period of Accounts.
Reporting Dividend / Distribution
The data entries are self explanatory.
- From 51% Subsidiary If this is ticked then no data entry is possible in the FII data entry fields.
- C/fwd this amount is read only and it is calclulated from other entries made
- The Trade Allocation grid appears where the No Primary Trade box has been ticked or if there is more than one trade/business
- The FII will appear in the tax computation as a grossed up amount where the company's is liable at the marginal rate of corporation tax.
- The dividends/distributions are shown as a reclassification adjustment in the trade summary where the amount has been shown in the trade allocation grid
- Received this validates against the entries made in FII data entry fields for each AP
- B/fwd the amount Bfwd from the earlier AP can be manually overridden
- The description, From 51% subsidiary and C/fwd amounts are rolled forward to the following POA