This is where Non Trade Loan Relationship Debits are entered. Any data is carried across to the Non Trade Loan Relationship Summary window.
Entries should be made as follows:
- Description This should be a unique description of the Non Trade Loan Relationship debit
- Bfwd This is the amount of the accrual brought forward from earlier Periods of Account
- Per accounts This is the amount of the Non Trade Loan Relationship Debit as it appears in the Profit and Loss account
- Allowable This is the amount of the Non Trade Loan Relationship debit that is allowable in the Accounting Period. Multiple Accounting Periods will be shown when there is more than one Accounting Period in the Period of Accounts
- Not relievable This is the amount of the Non Trade Loan Relationship Debit that will not attract tax relief
- Adjustment to Cfwd This is the amount that will adjust the Cfwd value. A positive value will increase the Cfwd value and a negative number will reduce the Cfwd value.
- Cfwd This is automatically calculated from the entries made in the previous columns.