This is used to report details for any tax adjustments required for Remuneration.
This is located at Trading Income>Trade Name>Remuneration Unpaid
- Enter the Description
- In the first AP Enter the amount B/fwd. In subsequent APs this will show the amount C/fwd from the previous AP This amount can be manually overwritten.
- Enter the amount Per accounts
- Enter the Amount paid within the HMRC rules
- The Adjustment is automatically calculated. This is the amount of the tax adjustment to the tax computations.
- The amount C/fwd is automatically calculated. This will be shown as the amount B/fwd in the next AP.
- The Tax adjustment is included within the Balance sheet adjustment figure in the Trade Summary window