Table of contents
Topics in this Section
- This is where the deferred tax module is situated. The initial window shows the Tax Account as shown in the company's financial statements. It shows the overall tax position for the company, including the current and prior corporation tax liabilities and the deferred tax arising on timing differences. There is no recommended order of completion of the data entries.
- This is the Proof of the tax charge as calculated from within the entries made in the Tax Account Summary and the entries made in the corporation tax computation. The entries are auto calculated and the only manual data entry is for the rate of tax to be charged on the Profit before tax per accounts.
- This window should be broken down into different sections during completion. The entries to be made are a mixture of manual and auto calculated entries. The automatic entries are taken from other entries made within the Tax Account Summary and also from within the corporation tax software.
- This is where details of the qualifying fixed assets are entered and the deferred tax charge arising on the differences between the Net Book Value per accounts and the Tax WDV are calculated. The entries made in this screen are a mixture of manual and calculated entries. The window comprises of three different screens.
- This is where the deferred tax calculation arising on the Fixed assets is calculated. The entries made in the window are a mixture of manual and auto calculated entries based on the entries made elsewhere in the Tax Account Summary. The window is made up of two separate data entry areas.