This section explains the functions available within the Actions panel at the top of the Task Bar.
The Actions panel contains tasks/functions:
- This navigates to the online filing area where you are able to attach documents to and file your clients' Tax Returns to HMRC.
- Online Filing displays in a separate tab.
- The IR Mark version of the Tax Return is available in this area.
- View Computation
- This generates the full corporation tax computation, from where you can view and print the iXBRL tagged computation.
- The computation displays in a separate tab to the data entry tab.
- The contents of the computation is displayed in the left hand Navigator panel providing hyperlinks to each computation report for ease of navigation.
- View Tax return
- This previews the CT600 Tax Return and relevant accompanying supplementary pages for all accounting periods.
- The Tax Return for each accounting period displays in a separate tab.
- View HMRC help
- Access HMRC's Corporation Tax PDF help documents.
- Update from Accounts
- This enables you to update the trade information from CCH Accounts Production directly into CCH Corporation Tax.
- Notes Summary
- This link provides you with a summary of all computation notes created for the period of account.
- When there are any notes present, this link will be displayed in italics.
- This provides you with the ability to publish computations and tax returns to CCH Portal.
- This link will only be active if you are licenced to use CCH Portal.
- This allows you to upload documents into CCH Document Management.
- This link will only be activated if you are licenced to use CCH Document Management.