This is where the entries to compute the tonnage tax profits are made and the optional section for relevant shipping profits are entered.
Tonnage Tax profits and Relevant shipping profits
The screen is split into two parts. The first is where the entries for and computation of Tonnage Tax profits is made and the second is where the entries for the relevant shipping profits are made.
Computation of Tonnage Tax profits
Entries are required to be made for:
- Name of ship
- IMO Number - this must be 8 characters
- Interest in Ship - There is a drop down menu to select the interest in the ship from four options
- Net Tonnage
- Days Operated
- Tonnage Tax Profits - this is automatically calculated from the entries made
- Flagged in register of Member State - Displayed for Accounting Periods commencing on or after 1 April 2015
- Operated for the first time in AP - Displayed for Accounting Periods commencing on or after 1 April 2015
Relevant Shipping profits
This is accessed in Accounting Periods commencing on or before 31 March 2015, from the "Show Section 4" at the bottom of the window. For Accounting Periods commencing on or after 1 April 2015, this is automatically shown at the bottom of the screen.
Notes can be added to this window. All notes will appear as an appendix to the Corporate Tax computation. Click the click to add notes link at the foot of the data entry area