This section explains the summary information for all short life assets for a multiple accounting periods within a period of account.
he first window you will see upon accessing the Short life Assets area is the Summary. This window is different to the Summary window that appears when there is a single accounting period.
The window still display the same information as can be seen for a single accounting period. The accounting period summary of allowances and charges are shown at the foot of the list of assets.
The information in the grid displays:
- Adds/Transfers in - Additions in the period and amounts tranferred in from other companies
- Disposal proceeds
- Balancing charge
- AIA/WDA claimed
- Allowance adjustments - amounts of adjustments to allowances claimed by receiving company as a result of an inter company transfer in
- Balancing allowances
The following information is displayed in an accounting period specific list at the foot of the window:
- Total WDA
- Total WDA disclaimed
- Total WDA claimed
- Total allowance adjustments
- Total balancing allowances
- Total allowances for the accounting period
- Total balancing charges for the accounting period
Click on the accounting period dates to access the summary window for that particular accounting period.