When a Tangible Fixed Asset template has been created or modified, this can be saved as a template for use on other clients. The saved template will retain the number of columns and rows, along with their associated headers and descriptions, but not any data from the client it is created within.
The functions to save and load templates are located within the Balance Sheet area of the ribbon bar.
Saving a Template
If the Tangible Fixed Asset summary has been modified from the default template, this can be saved as a template for use within other clients.
- Click Save Template in the ribbon bar.
- Enter a unique name for the template in the Save Balance Sheet Template pop-up window.
- Click 'Save'.
- A message should appear with the text "Template saved!" confirming this has been successfully created as a template.
Loading a Template
Modified Tangible Fixed Asset templates, which have been saved, can be used in other clients.
- Click Load Template in the ribbon bar.
- Select the desired template from the dropdown list of template names in the Import Balance Sheet Template pop-up window.
- Click 'Load'.
- A message should appear with the text "Template loaded!" confirming this has been successful.
- Navigate to the Tangible Fixed Assets node in the Data Navigator and click this. The selected template should now be shown.