This section explains the functions available within the Actions panel at the top of the Task Bar.
The Actions panel contains 7 tasks/functions in the form of hyperlinks:
- This navigates to the online filing area where you are able to attach documents to and file your clients' Tax Returns to HMRC.
- View computation
- This generates the full corporation tax computation, from where you can view and print the iXBRL tagged computation.
- The computation will be displayed in a separate tab to the data entry tab.
- The contents of the computation is displayed in the left hand panel providing hyperlinks to each computation report for ease of navigation
- View Tax returns
- This function allows you to preview and print the CT600 Tax return and relevant accompanying supplementary pages for all accounting periods.
- The tax return for each accounting period will be displayed in a separate tab.
- Update from Accounts
- This enables you to update the trade information from CCH Accounts Production directly into CCH Corporation Tax.
- Notes Summary
- This link provides you with a summary of all computation notes created for the period of account.
- When there are any notes present, this link will be displayed in italics.
- This provides you with the ability to publish computations and tax returns to CCH Portal.
- This link will only be active if you are licenced to use CCH Portal.
- This allows you to upload documents into CCH Document Management.
- This link will only be activated if you are licenced to use CCH Document Management.