Table of contents
After creating the Practice Masterpack, the accounts pages can be modified using the Format Designer.
- Select Maintenance > Accounts > Format Designer.
- Select the Entity as UK Trust, the Master Pack as the latest version, the Collection as TA Accumulation and Maintenance Trust and the Size as Default.
- A list of the available pages appears. The main functions are:
- Double-click to open a master page and edit it.
- Add Format to copy in an accounts page from another Collection.
- Browse to Format to copy in a page that was previously saved to disk using Save To File on the context menu (right-click menu) within a client.
- Mark as Deleted on the context (right-click) menu to delete an accounts page.
- Select Accounting Period allows the user to select a client and accounting period for testing purposes while the page is being developed.
- The order of pages can also be changed by dragging them up or down the list.
- When the changes have been made, press OK to exit.
- Select Accounting Period should be used after the Collection and Size have been selected, i.e. when the list of the available pages is displayed.
- The Preview option is not available when editing an accounts page, until the Select Accounting Period option has been used.
- If the accounts pages are read-only and cannot be edited then it is probably because this version of the masterpack has already been published.
- If changes are made to a masterpack version that is already in use on a client then the changes will affect that client’s master pages.
- Although users can add and remove pages, they cannot currently create practice level Collections.