Table of contents
Two configuration keys in Central are relevant to using Accounts Production:
- DraftContactsDisable usually needs to be removed as it prevents the use of draft contacts, which are created by converting Personnel and Addresses from VAP. DraftContactsDisable is set by default, so check with the system manager before removing it if you intend to convert them. See also Warning: Importing Contacts.
- AccountsShowSaveFormat should be present to allow users to save an accounts page for reuse on another client or for sending to CCH. It is quite safe to allow this option.
To make these changes:
- Select Maintenance > User Defined > Configuration
- Search for the key DraftContactsDisable.
- If it is present and has a nonzero value:
- Highlight the line. It will be marked with a little triangle in the narrow left-hand column.
- Click the triangle and press the Delete key.
- Confirm that you wish to delete it.
- Search for the key AccountsShowSaveFormat.
- If it is not present, enter key AccountsShowSaveFormat and value 1 on the empty top row.
- Or if it is present but has a zero value, change the value to 1.
- Press OK to exit Configuration.
- Log off Central and log back in again for the changes to take effect.