The version of Trust Accounts itself is unchanged and is still 2016.2. The changes described here are to CCH Accounts Production and only affect Trust Accounts users that are using CCH Accounts Production as its accounts formatter. They are included in the 2016.2 Service Pack 1 of CCH Accounts Production.
2016.2 SP1 is due for release in the week commencing 19/09/2016.
Fixed in the 2016.2 Service Pack 1
ITS/55639 - TA-AP Link - Investment schedule - If a security contains double quotes it prints in the wrong column
This could happen in a security name containing "B" shares. It should now work correctly.
ITS/55630 - Investment schedule - Negative balances are shown with a minus sign in page totals
Negative balances in page totals now print with brackets.
ITS/55629 - The Period End field in AP is being created with a leading zero
For instance it would display 5th April as 05 April instead of 5 April.
The Masterpacks for Pension accounts are currently on beta. The final release is now expected in 2016.4.
Limitations on the formulae that can be used in a nominal range or a RangeDef
- A nominal range supports the ~ pattern-matching operator, e.g. =AP("(a,8101~8901)"), but you cannot drill down from the accounts to see the make-up of a balance given by such a formula.
- A nominal range does not support the ~M100 or ~S2 syntax to step through main accounts or subaccounts.
- =AP("RangeDef,0020..005Z,,a,-1,0,ab”) is not supported. It needs to be written as =AP("RangeDef,0020,005Z,a,-1,0,ab”).
- =AP("RangeDef,[(0020~002Z)],,a,-1,0,ab”) is not supported because AP does not currently process the pattern matching symbol (~) in a RangeDef. Similarly the ~M100 or ~S2 syntax is not supported in a RangeDef.
- The Nz command supports the same nominal formulae as a RangeDef.
If a VAP page has a code that does not match any of the CCH masters it will not appear in the correct position in the list of pages after conversion from VAP
The conversion converts the pages whose names match the CCH masters and adds any other pages on the end. After conversion the user needs to drag the pages back to their correct position.
ITS/55395 - The Errors and Exceptions panel should be removed from the Accounts Production Home Screen for Trust Accounts cases
It contains messages such as "No postings made to Balance Sheet Rounding account", but you can click a link on the message and get to a screen from which you cannot escape. This is most likely to be fixed in 2016.3.