Table of contents
These Release Notes document the changes in CCH Trust Accounts 2015.1. Features added in earlier releases are documented in the Trust Accounts Help file and in this online Help.
CCH Trust Accounts 2015.1 runs in conjunction with the following CCH products:
|Viztopia Formatter||CCH Accounts Production (VAP) 7.50. Trust Accounts will run with earlier releases of VAP, but for the conversion to CCH Accounts Production, version 7.30 or above is required (as it updates the Statutory Database to the correct level).|
|Central||2015.1 SP1 or above|
This release includes CCH Accounts Production as a new accounts formatter:
- CCH Accounts Production is now available as a new accounts formatter instead of, or as well as, the old CCH Accounts Production (VAP).
- The new accounts formatter sits in Central and is more modern than the old one.
- It allows beneficiaries, settlors and trustees' details to be shared with CCH Personal Tax.
- It can be switched on (or off) client by client as required.
- Masterpacks are not yet available for estates and pension schemes. These are expected in Q3.
- To use it, a licence and some training are required, although there is only a charge for the training. Please contact your Account Manager for details.