If you have edited the details of an account that was drawn from the master chart, you can restore the details to the defaults contained in the master.
Revert to Master
- In the Chart of Accounts grid, select the row and click Revert to master in the Task Bar or from the right-click popup menu.
- In the Task Bar, under Actions, select from the following additional options:
- Local Nominals – Filters view to display local nominals only
- All Nominals – Remove filters and display all nominals
- View Dimensions – Opens the Dimensions window for the selected nominal. For more information, see Dimensions.